Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Adventures in 2019

I suppose I should introduce myself,  hello world I'm Heather Williams.  I got my first camera at the age of five and fell in love.  I currently own more cameras than I should probably admit to.  My true passion is 35mm black and white landscape photography but I sadly lack access to a lab to develop my own stuff so I work in digital.  Which is not to say there will never be black and white photography as part of this blog.  

In 2019 to keep myself honing my schools and doing photography besides that which a national company pays me to capture, I've decided to take on a 52 week photography challenge as part of my personal photography.  When I found the list online it was just a list of 52 locations or subjects.  So I've set some rules for myself. 

  1. I may use old photographs (because I don't live near desert!) 
  2. It must be my work
  3. I can photograph them in any order and at any rate
  4. I'll be posting one subject per week
  5. HAVE FUN!
I just want to say thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this journey with me.  Week one will be a tiny town.  Over Christmas I spent time in the mountains of Virginia out near Roanoke, lots of tiny towns out that way to choose from and I look forward to sharing my take on one of them with you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment